Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Where is the "Colour-Colour"

On the second day, I was so terrified to see the Colour-Colour Stall had disappeared.
“MiMi, where is the Colour-Colour?”
“No more, girl….the uncle went back….”
“Why they want to go back?....”
“Because they are tired…”
“orrrr, I see…..”














After less than 2 minutes……
“MiMi, where is the Colour-Colour?”
“ Huen, I just told you uncle had gone back home, they were very tired after yesterday…”
“orrr, I see…..”
















After less than 2 minutes….
“MiMi, I want the Colour-Colour….”
“Bu, you understand or not what I just told you …..no more….. the uncle went back because he was very tired…”
“ok…….”
















After less than 2 minutes…
“MiMi, I want the Colour-Colour….”
“……………..”
“MiMi, where is the Colour-Colour?”
“I don’t know-lah, if you want to know you go and ask that uncle…”

There was an uncle walking towards our direction…
















To my MiMi surprise, I approached the uncle….
“uncle…..”
“ yes little girl…”
“ where is the Colour-Colour?”















This kind uncle turned out to be the GM of Equatorial Hotel,Mr.Selva
He managed to explain to me and calm me down…..
















well, not without a bribe….(cunning smile…)














“So Huen, now you understand why no Colour-Colour?”
“Yes, Uncle Selva told me the uncle was tired and went back. Why you never tell me that, MiMi?”
"............................"

No comments: